- 1.Introduction – One year on Women and their Global Circulation (B. Joyeux-Prunel & L. Saint-Raymond)
- 2.Sabrina Moura : « On returns, exiles and belongings: the notion of diaspora through the work of Maria Magdalena Campos-Pons”
- 3.Women in the Artl@s Databases (Béatrice Joyeux-Prunel)
- 4.Around Ana Mendieta. With Esther Ferrer and Shelley Rice. November 8, 1:30 PM!!
- 5.Artists’ Widows and the posthumous lives of works (1945-1980) – Julie Verlaine
- 6.Séverine Sofio: Artists, gender and borders at the turn of the 19th c.
- 7.Artl@s’Lab : Tracing women in international exhibitions (B. Joyeux-Prunel)
- 8.January 10, 2019 – LAB: How to study the international circulation of women artists? Women in the Artl@s catalogue database (B. Joyeux-Prunel & Léa Saint-Raymond))
- 9.24 January 2019 – LAB: Geomapping the international circulations of women artists (B. Joyeux-Prunel)
- 10.February 7, 2019. Japanese Catalogues and Art History. An encounter with Pr. Torahiko Terada and his students from Tokyo University
- 11.February 28, 2019 – LAB- Semantic Description of Catalogues (with Richard Walter)
- 12.March 21, 2019. Are the pioneers women of contemporary art in Turkey more globalized than their male peers? (Perin Emel Yavuz)
- 13.Aphrodite-Vénus, ‘art femme par excellence’ (K. Bender)
- 14.Presentation of students’ work
- 15.CANCELED: Race, Ethnicity, Empathy. Radical Women. Latin American Art, 1960-1985 (Andrea GIUNTA)
- 16.the Union des Femmes Peintre et Sculpteurs (Catherine Gonnard)
Session moderated by Béatrice Joyeux-Prunel, Ecole normale supérieure, and Léa Saint-Raymond, Collège de France/univ. Paris Ouest Nanterre.
The session will be an opportunity to present the latest developments of the Artl@s project, in particular its move towards artificial intelligence, and to discuss how our year will be structured to work on the role of women in artistic internationalisation.
- Béatrice Joyeux-Prunel: presentation of the Artl@s project, its challenges, methods and digital tools.
- Léa Saint-Raymond: The arts from the perspective of gender sociology: what methodological issues?
Thursday, September 20, 2018, 1:30-3:30 p.m.,
Ecole normale supérieure, IHMC (Institut d’Histoire moderne et contemporaine – Seminar Room : staircase D, 4th floor).