- 1.Introduction – One year on Women and their Global Circulation (B. Joyeux-Prunel & L. Saint-Raymond)
- 2.Sabrina Moura : « On returns, exiles and belongings: the notion of diaspora through the work of Maria Magdalena Campos-Pons”
- 3.Women in the Artl@s Databases (Béatrice Joyeux-Prunel)
- 4.Around Ana Mendieta. With Esther Ferrer and Shelley Rice. November 8, 1:30 PM!!
- 5.Artists’ Widows and the posthumous lives of works (1945-1980) – Julie Verlaine
- 6.Séverine Sofio: Artists, gender and borders at the turn of the 19th c.
- 7.Artl@s’Lab : Tracing women in international exhibitions (B. Joyeux-Prunel)
- 8.January 10, 2019 – LAB: How to study the international circulation of women artists? Women in the Artl@s catalogue database (B. Joyeux-Prunel & Léa Saint-Raymond))
- 9.24 January 2019 – LAB: Geomapping the international circulations of women artists (B. Joyeux-Prunel)
- 10.February 7, 2019. Japanese Catalogues and Art History. An encounter with Pr. Torahiko Terada and his students from Tokyo University
- 11.February 28, 2019 – LAB- Semantic Description of Catalogues (with Richard Walter)
- 12.March 21, 2019. Are the pioneers women of contemporary art in Turkey more globalized than their male peers? (Perin Emel Yavuz)
- 13.Aphrodite-Vénus, ‘art femme par excellence’ (K. Bender)
- 14.Presentation of students’ work
- 15.Race, Ethnicity, Empathy. Radical Women. Latin American Art, 1960-1985
- 16.the Union des Femmes Peintre et Sculpteurs (Catherine Gonnard)
This session, which extends the January 10 session, aims to acquire the minimum skills to map the circulations of female artists identified in the Artl@s database catalogues.
Participants must have worked since January 10 to complete and clean the data they wish to map.
Make sure you have previously installed the following two software programs:
– QGIS -https://www.qgis.org/fr/site/forusers/download.html
– Gephi – https://gephi.org/
The session will take place in the IHMC room, 45 rue d’Ulm, on Thursday 24 January 2019 from 13h30 to 15h30. 3rd (last) floor, staircase D.